Hello all. Recently, we’ve been experiencing some bugs that have been causing our customers’ licenses to not activate properly when attempted. This issue has been resolved, but the effects may continue to linger. If you are having trouble activating your license, or if you experience this in the future, please complete the following:
- Navigate to your account page on our website.
- Locate the panel that contains information for the license you’re using. The panel will include the license key at the top.
- In the “License Data” table, click the “Manage Activations” link.
- Remove the site in question by clicking the “Remove” button. This will remove the site from your license.
- Head back to your wp-admin and reactivate your license from the UltimateWoo settings page.
That’s all you need to do to reactivate your UltimateWoo license. If you need any further help, don’t hesitate to submit a support ticket.